Glenda DuBoise, Executive Director
Mission Statement: To provide a facility within the community through which lives are enriched and enhanced by the implementation of human and social service programs, and whereby the socially and economically disadvantaged are empowered through education to become self-sufficient.
Hours: Administrative Offices: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, Monday – Friday. Evenings and Saturday’s available for some programs.
- Clothing and Food Bank, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Mondays, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm Thursdays
- Childcare Services (Privately owned: Precious Blessings Childcare), 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday, ages 2 weeks to 5 years.
- Cardio & Strength Training Room, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, Monday – Friday. Evening hours vary Call for information.
- Zumba Classes, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Monday, Thursday & Friday, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Saturday
- (Private Instructor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Fitness Boot Camp & Step Classes, 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and 9:15 am– 10:15 am Saturday (Private Instructor – email@example.com
- Facility Rental
- Volunteer Opportunities
Eligibility: All services are available to individuals of any race, religion or nationality
How to Apply: Call for information
Fees: Call for information