Eileen McGivern, Director
Mission Statement: Providing services people need, when they need them, in the place they call home.
Hours: Office 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
Many Brewster at Home services available 24/7
- One-call access to a network of care and support services by vetted providers including meal preparation and delivery, handyman services, companionship, lawn care and snow removal, Home Health services, and more.
- Wellness programs designed to meet member needs including exercise classes, access to fitness equipment, social and cultural events, and educational seminars.
- Access to most Brewster Place Retirement Community activities, dining facilities, and therapy treatment modalities.
- Discrete technology-based health monitoring services including a medication delivery system and a wireless safety monitoring system and automatic emergency response system.
- Transportation to Doctors appointments, grocery shopping, and to Brewster Place for activities, use of facilities, and outpatient therapy.
Eligibility: Brewster at Home programs are designed for persons 55 years and older but there are no age restrictions on membership or use of services.
How to Apply: Call (785) 274-3303 or complete an online inquiry at www.brewsterplace.org
Fees: Membership fee required for access to all programs and services. Members receive substantial discounts on most services.
Funding: Private pay. Transportation services are partially funded by a grant from the Kansas Department of Transportation.