Click on the above logo to visit our website!
902 S 2nd Street
Hiawatha, KS 66434
Phone: (785) 742-7113
Fax: (785) 742-3085
Margi Ross, Clinical Director
Mission: “Offering hope for a better tomorrow”. KANZA MHGC is a community based mental health counseling center. We provide confidential, affordable treatment for persons experiencing mental illness, mental health problems, emotion pain, and personal problems that can be common human experience. We focus on a person’s strengths and future recovery.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Individual Therapy, Couples/Marital Therapy, Family Therapy, Group Therapies, Case Management Services, Attendant Care Services, Parent Support Worker, Psychosocial Group Therapy, Psychiatric Consultation and Medication Management, Psychological testing.
- Crisis/Emergency services such as screening for psychiatric residential treatment facility, 24 hour assessment and referrals, critical indicent stress debriefing
- Children psychosocial summer program
- Pre-surgery assessment by MD referral
- Law enforcement entrance evaluation
- Parent assessment
- Evaluation for the court such as guardianship and competency to stand trial evaluation
- Provide services for ages 3 to the elderly
- Provide services in many different office locations, in some school settings and in the community setting
- Satellite offices in Holton, Troy, Seneca and Sabetha
Eligibility: Reside, work or attend school in Brown, Doniphan, Nemaha, and Jackson Counties
How to Apply: Phone the main office in Hiawatha for an intake. All services are accessed through the intake evaluation
Fees: Private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare. Private pay on a sliding scale fee
Funding: Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, private pay, SED Medicaid waiver for children, county monies, limited state monies through Mental Health Reform