Mission Statement: We strengthen individuals, families, and communities in need through the power of work.
Hours: Varies by Job Service Center locations in Ottawa, Wyandotte, and Johnson County, KS. See their website.
- Computer Training: Individualized computer training in any of the following – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Publisher. Microsoft Office Specialist Certification available.
- Community-based job tryouts
- Community-based work assessments
- Employment support services
- Individualized plan for employment case coordination
Funding: The Helping Hand of Goodwill Industries is funded through fee for service contracts, grants, donations and proceeds from Goodwill Stores.