Shelly Lowery, Executive Director
Mission Statement: Let’s Help is committed to building a better community by inspiring hope, promoting self-sufficiency and breaking the cycle of poverty one person at a time. We can accomplish this by assisting clients with emergency needs and supporting their efforts to change their circumstances through education and employment programs.
Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday
- Free Lunch: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, Monday – Friday; 9:30–10:30 am, last Saturday monthly
- Food Bank: 8:30 am –11:00 .am & 1:00 pm –3:00 pm, Monday – Thursday, 8:30 am – 11:00 am Fridays
- Clothing Bank: 8:30 am – 11:00 am & 1:00 pm -3:00 pm, Monday – Thursday, 8:30 am – 11:00 am Friday’s
- Emergency Services: 8:30 am – 11:00 am & 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm, Monday – Thursday, 8:30 am – 11:00 am Fridays
- Adult Basic Education and GED sessions: Year round. Call the GED office at (785) 270-5215 for details
- Older Kansas Employment Program: Support to people over 55 who are looking for employment or changing jobs. Call (785) 234-6208, ext 271 for details
- Career Closet – conducted by appointment: Call (785) 234-6208 ext 271
Eligibility: Free lunch program is open to all in need. Our food bank, clothing bank and emergency services are subject to income qualifications, frequency of need, collaborating with other agencies and MAACLINK.
How to Apply:
Adult Education and Employment Assistance: Call the GED office at (785) 270-5215 for details.
Older Kansans Employment Program: Please call Denise Fasse at (785) 234-6208, ext 271 for details.
Fees: Clothing Bank – No fees, a small donation is appreciated, but not required. Adult Basic Education and GED – A $30.00 tuition required to enter program, or re-enter the program if you leave and come back.
Funding: Local, County, State and Federal Government Grants, User Fees, Corporate Donations, Estate Giving, Memorial Contributions, Private Donations and Event Proceeds