Phone: (785) 383-4563
Office: (913) 788-8400
Lindsay Cornella, Program Coordinator
Mission Statement: Embracing God’s call to serve in the world. Mosaic advocates for people with intellectual disabilities and provides opportunities for them to enjoy a full life.
Hours: 24 Hours, (365 days per year)
- Host-home program for residential services
- A program for people with intellectual disabilities to live in a family-like or roommate setting
- It offers the least restrictive, most natural living environment and help’s people achieve the highest degree of life satisfaction and personal goals
- People who receive these services get personal attention, consistent support from the same person, one-on-one contact between provider and family member or guardian
- Regular monitoring for those with healthcare needs
Eligibility: Persons 18 years or older with mental retardation or developmental/intellectual disabilities.
How to Apply: Call (785) 383-4563, or Community Developmental Disabilities Organization (CDDO)
Fees: Sliding scale based on ability to pay
Funding: Medicaid, and Home & Community Based Services (HCBS)