Debbie Guilbault, Executive Director
Mission Statement: Positive Connections, Inc is a community based organization that provides comprehensive services to individuals who are impacted by HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted infections and viral hepatitis, specifically Hepatitis C.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Medical Case Management: Medical Case Managers assess the needs of each client and with the client’s input create a plan for services. Medical Case Managers are client advocates, and they access community resources and services on behalf of the individual clients.
- Volunteering: Volunteers assist with office duties, client transportation, food pantry, outreach and fundraiser/special events. Call (785) 232-3100 to volunteer.
- Support Groups: HIV + Support Group. For more information call (785) 232-3100.
- HIV/STE/HEP C Education: Provide programs and workshops on HIV/AIDS related issues for public and private organizations. Provide activities and educational events for the community. Call (785) 232-3100 if you would like to host an educational outreach event.
- Free HIV Testing: Monday – Friday 8:30- am – 11:30 am and 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Eligibility: Must be diagnosed with HIV or AIDS to access Medical Case Management Services or support Groups for people living with HIV/AIDS. HIV testing is available for anyone who has had a risk of infection. Education presentations, outreach and public information are available to anyone by request. Call (785) 232-3100 for more information.
How to Apply: Physician referral or self-referral
Funding: City of Topeka, Shawnee County, United Way of Greater Topeka, The Kansas Department of Health and Environment, Broadway Cares, memorials, private grants, and fundraisers.