1500 SW 10th Avenue
Topeka, KS 66604-1353 (m)
Phone: (785) 354-6000
Health Connections: (785) 354-5225
Randy Peterson, President / CEO
Mission Statement: Working together to improve the health of our community.
Hours: 24 – hours in main hospital; as posted in clinics
- Hospital: Medical Imaging, pharmacy, pathology and clinical laboratory, chaplaincy, orthopedics, Digestive Health Center, Health Connections, Hospitalists, Rehabilitation Services, Breast Care, Education Services, School of Nursing.
- General / Acute Services: Inpatient, Outpatient, Surgical, Intensive Care, Obstetric/High Risk Obstetric, Neonatal/Pediatric Intensive Care, Pediatric, Psychiatric, Emergency Services, Level II Trauma Center, Heliport, Regional Poison Control Center, Joint Center, Spine Center, Senior Diagnostic and Treatment Unit, Cardiology Services, Oncology Services and Diabetes Learning Center, Diabetes and Endocrinology Center, HealthWise 55 program, Young Adult Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center and volunteer program.
- Specialty Services: Family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, oncology, cardiovascular medicine, neurology, endocrinology, endoscopy, dermatology, pediatrics, pediatric cardiology, allergy/asthma/immunology, dermatologic surgery, gastroenterology, general surgery, neurosurgery hematology and medical oncology, infectious disease, nephrology and hypertension, pediatric neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, pulmonary medicine, rheumatology, connective tissue disorders, wound care, occupational medicine, and Pharmacy.
- Clinic: 901 SW Garfield (m), 823 SW Mulvane (m), (785) 354-9591
- Cotton-O’Neil Clinics:
* Croco Road, Heart Center, Jane C. Stormont Women’s Health Center, North, Pediatric Care, Urish Road, Cancer Center, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Digestive Health Center, Work Care, Wound Care, Dermatology Clinic, Rehabilitation Services (PT/OT), Express Care Services, Clinic at Walmart
* Alma, Carbondale, Emporia, Lawrence, Lebo, Meriden, Osage City, Oskaloosa, Rossville and Wamego
Accreditations: Stormont-Vail is a Magnet Hospital and Joint Commission Accredited. Centers of Excellence in Joint (Hip and Knee) and Stroke and Level II Trauma Accreditation and Level III Neo-natal Intensive Care.
Eligibility: All, regardless of ability to pay
How to Apply: Hospital – admitted on order of attending physician. Clinics – call Health Connections at (785) 354-5225 to find a physician that meets your needs.
Fees: Dependent upon service
Funding: Fees, insurance and government-sponsored health care programs