225 SW 12th Street
Topeka, KS 66612 (m)
Phone: (785) 233-1750
Fax: (785) 233-4867
Mission Statement: Dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all.
Office: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday
Facility: Monday – Friday: 5:30 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
24-Hour Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services:
YWCA Center for Safety and Empowerment
Phone: (785) 354-7927
Toll Free: (888) 822-2983
- Meeting rooms available
- Child and Youth Programs: Girls on the Run/Girls on Track and Kids Quest, Before and After School Program, Kids Quest summer programs.
- Career Assistance Network: YWCA Highway Construction program-a free, ten-week program open to racial minorities, women of all races and disadvantaged individual.
- Center for Safety and Empowerment: Help for individuals experiencing domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking. CSE offers the Family Peace Initiative that is a psycho-educational 27 week program for batterers, to hold them accountable for their violence and to teach them patterns of non-violence.
- Menninger Bible Study Program: A four year Bible study with two years studying the Old Testament and two years studying the New Testament.
- Volunteer Program: Provides volunteer opportunities for people who would like to work in crisis services, help with fundraising, special events, committee work, child care, health and fitness, clerical, transportation and maintenance.
Eligibility: all programs are open to the public
How to Apply: Call (785) 233-1750
Funding: Membership fees, investment income, contributions, bequests and grants